How can virtual teams use Design Thinking to deliver complex programmes?
Smart Solutions support any strategic implementation. They provide a pre-configured online environment, complete with resources, decision making tools and structured processes that guide multiple project teams through an agile way of working.
Current State Analysis
Future State Modelling
Best practice, pre-packaged
Each SmartSolution comes with all the elements needed to facilitate a powerful programme of work. They are "out of the box" best practice digital solution.
- Pre-configured and customisable environments.
- Guided process document to run the SmartSolution.
- Assignments, tools and templates to support each stage of the process.
- Facilitator accreditation and training.
- Supporting learning modules to provide a knowledge rich environment.
- Collaborative online tools to support the process (DecisionApps).
- A single place for all resource sharing and collaboration.
- Virtual teams that can work synchronously (live together) and asynchronously across time zones.
- Parallel working cohorts to deliver different programme elements.
Powered by DecisionApps
DecisionApps play a fundamental role in the delivery of SmartLab programmes. They are a series of digital "building blocks" that connect together in different combinations to enable powerful and accelerated working practices to take place. They are the DNA of SmartLab's Strategy, Collaboration, Design and Learning solutions.
Example Smart Solution
Future State Modelling
Align, define and build the new strategic direction with input from the global team.
The Future State Modelling SmartLab Solution brings teams together to ideate and design new solutions for their programme. This takes a Design Thinking approach to generate new ideas, which are re ned, iterated and mapped within the context of the existing state ready for implementation.
Documentation of the key ideas and challenges for the Future State in addition to implementation documentation.
Teams generate ideas together and share their perspectives on key requirements.
Future State Visioning
They map the key aspects of the future state into visual representations.
Ideas are developed and turned into working prototypes.
Ideas are then iterated and refined with the group.