Define, roll-out and make meaningful new global Values and Behaviours across all company divisions within 6 months, engaging thousands of employees across the globe for a leading pharmaceutical company.
Snapshot was used as an integral part of defining the values that most resonated with the global population. The global engagement series generated a huge amount of data, which was used for the definition and subsequent roll out of the values. The overall solution was delivered in a series of stages.
- Create a facilitated Snapshot series that engaged >5000 people globally to define Values and Behaviours.
- Align with Leadership / Exec design events for top down values development.
- Develop an integrated values campaign that focused on implementation of values.
- Values App game for mobile devices for implementation.
- Video animation series for communication.
- Manager capability building in how to embed values into annual performance reviews.
- Values best practice expert series and activities to bring the values into daily work.
>5000 people globally participated.
90% people engagement of target audience
%60 cost savings versus traditional face to face workshop approach
End to end delivery in 6 weeks versus 4 month estimate for traditional face to face approach.