As part of a strategic shift towards digital in medicine, a leading pharmaceutical company sought to engage its entire workforce in a culture shift, recognising and harnessing the opportunities that digital presents through learning.
We used SmartLab to bring together global stakeholders in a structured design process to create a digital awareness hub that would serve as the go-to place for learning for the entire global organisation as they make the shift to digital. Using Smartab we accelerated the design process and achieved the launch of the hub in 3 months.
Leveraging our content, media and technology expertise, we rapidly created a solution that included:
- Target Audience of 120,000
- A single hub to explain what digital is and what it means to the
organization as well as highlight key projects and focus areas
- 50+ films and interviews to bring digital to life and showcase real people from across the organisation
- Global engagement plan focused on digital
- Communications campaign
- Connections with communities of practices, toolkits and experts
- Personalised user journeys and learning experiences
- User feedback and quizzes
- Links to resources and communities of practice
- Gamified experience where users earned digital badges by watching videos, completing quizzes and reading about topic areas
- Built on internal organisation intranet environment
- Translation to 100+ languages
Learning Case Studies
Implementing Lean Services
Design and deploy the Lean Services methodology within a digital innovation framework for key account and business teams within a multinational IT services organisation.
Global business partnering programme
Rapidly building the capability of a global shared service centre through business partnering skills.